Perform the following in order to troubleshoot the pending status:
- Verify camera has sent a status report within the past 24 hours. If so,
- Refresh Scoutek app. If still pending,
- Verify On Demand is checked in Camera Settings. If it is not checked, the request will remain pending until the next time your camera communicates with servers (during the next photo upload or status report). If On Demand is checked and the Scoutek app has been refreshed,
- Check camera signal and battery level.
If your request does not process after 24 hours, you will need to cancel the request and manually check the camera.
- Verify batteries are not dead.
- Format SD card.
- When powering the camera back on, confirm a status report is sent.
- Request and/or change settings.